Australia SAA 32A 5-pin 3-phase Adapter for Tesla Model S/X/3/Y Gen 2

(29 customer reviews)

USD $85.00USD $99.00

Additional information

Weight 2 lbs
Cable length

30 cm, 90 cm

Description

This adapter lets you charge your Tesla Model 3, Model S, Model Y, or Model X with Gen 2 UMC at the orange 5-pin 3-phase outlets in Australia. One end is the 3-phase 5-pin plug, and the other end is the Tesla Gen 2 connector. Please note that the Tesla mobile charger only operates at single phase. We make this work by wiring the adapter so it is connected to only one phase of the plug – so it will charge at 32 amps single-phase from a three-phase circuit.

For your safety, this adapter has an internal circuit that monitors the plug temperature and communicates with the car to automatically set the appropriate 32 amp charging current. No need to manually set the current – simply plug it in! You can choose your preferred cable length now – 30 cm or 90 cm. Either way, we use a thicker cable for maximum efficiency and it also is more comfortable to grip onto when connecting and disconnecting it from your Tesla vehicle’s mobile connector. Made exclusively by EVSE Adapters.

Which adapter do you need?

The first generation UMC used compact one-piece adapters that connect to the short cord of the UMC. The second generation UMC, shipping with all new Tesla vehicles now, uses “pigtail” style adapters that insert into the UMC itself.

If your vehicle was produced after 3 December 2018, it should come with the Gen 2 UMC which can use this adapter, but the Gen 1 UMC it will not work with this adapter. If you’re not sure, take a look at the charger cord that came with your car, and make sure it looks like the Gen 2 UMC as shown in the picture below:

This is the extra content added to the product description.

Additional information

Weight 2 lbs
Cable length

30 cm, 90 cm

29 reviews for Australia SAA 32A 5-pin 3-phase Adapter for Tesla Model S/X/3/Y Gen 2

1. Paul Macgowan (verified owner)

2. Wijayaratne Lindara

Wijayaratne Lindara (verified owner)

Good price.

3. David Letts

David L. (verified owner)

Exactly what I wanted, exactly as ordered, at a good price for a good product! Thanks EVSE – that’s excellent.
    It removes range anxiety when I am travelling in the outback, as now I can recharge at any 3 Phase / Caravan Park / Showgrounds or anywhere else 3 Phase is available – lucky for us, 3 Phase plugs are common in rural regions. CHEERS

4. Ken Smith (verified owner)

5. Greg (verified owner)

Brilliant

6. Peter Hayward

Peter (verified owner)

7. Don Xu

Anonymous (verified owner)

8. Keith (verified owner)

9. Anonymous (verified owner)

10. Thuan Nguyen (verified owner)

11. STEVE R. (verified owner)

Looks well made. Haven’t used it yet.

12. Stuart Osborne (verified owner)

13. Graeme G. (verified owner)

Good quality fit for purpose product and the shipping was quick to Perth, Australia.

14. Paul Sanders (verified owner)

15. Gary Bradley

Gary Bradley (verified owner)

16. Liviu D. (verified owner)

As was requested. The product is very good quality. Fit perfectly in Tesla cable’s brick

17. Darren Allsopp

Darren A. (verified owner)

great value

18. David H. (verified owner)

I have yet to try it out.

19. Brian Bork

Brian B. (verified owner)

Looks great. Cannot wait to get my car so I can try it

20. Ravi (verified owner)

Works well

21. Mitchell (verified owner)

22. Mike Shams

Mike Shams (verified owner)

23. Stuart W. (verified owner)

Works well even on a country SLER line.

24. Jay M. (verified owner)

as described and work perfectly

25. Bobby Kosuri (verified owner)

26. William L. (verified owner)

27. Girishkumar (verified owner)

28. Anonymous (verified owner)

Amazing

29. Stewart Sanson (verified owner)

Thank you

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Optio, neque qui velit. Magni dolorum quidem ipsam eligendi, totam, facilis laudantium cum accusamus ullam voluptatibus commodi numquam, error, est. Ea, consequatur.

Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.