NEMA 10-30 Y Splitter with Safety Switch

(5 customer reviews)

USD $139.00

9 in stock

Additional information

Weight 3.71875 lbs
Dimensions 12.1 × 11.2 × 4.4 in

Description

This newest design NEMA 10-30 Y splitter features a built-in selection switch so it’s impossible to accidentally overload your circuit by running both appliances at once. This is the safest design. Now you can leave your car charger and electric dryer plugged in at the same time, and not worry about tripping your breaker, thanks to the built-in switch! This gives you greater convenience and peace of mind, and reduces wear on the electrical outlet from repeated plugging in and unplugging.

This is the extra content added to the product description.

Additional information

Weight 3.71875 lbs
Dimensions 12.1 × 11.2 × 4.4 in

5 reviews for NEMA 10-30 Y Splitter with Safety Switch

1. Cliff C. (verified owner)

Excellent construction and solid switching action. Very satisfied!

2. Kashyap (verified owner)

3. Phillip Adams (verified owner)

Works great, safe with portable EV charger.

4. Brad M. (verified owner)

Perfect exactly what I needed. Fir two years I’ve had to unplug my water heater and plug in my dryer and vise versa. Took me forever to find someone that made what I wanted. thank you so much.

Image #1 from Brad M.
  5. KEN N. (verified owner)

great investment

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Optio, neque qui velit. Magni dolorum quidem ipsam eligendi, totam, facilis laudantium cum accusamus ullam voluptatibus commodi numquam, error, est. Ea, consequatur.

Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy.