Vehicle to Load Adapter V2L Compatible with Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ioniq 6 Kia EV6 Converts to AC Power Outlet
Fast or Free Delivery
Most items qualify for FREE shipping. Or, we can get it to you FAST at extra cost. Your choice.
We offer a 30 day return period, starting on the day your order is delivered.
- Equipment description: Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ioniq 6 and Kia EV6 Vehicle to Load Adapter Convert to AC outlet charger port into a standard AC outlet (US).
- Operation Guide: Vehicle is unlocked (not immobilized) prior to discharge.Make sure that the V2L connection unit is free of abnormalities such as cracked housings, frayed cables, rusted plugs, or foreign objects. Unlock the charging port cover switch, and open the charging port cover and charging port protective cover. Check before discharge: Make sure that the battery charge of the discharged vehicle is not less than 15%.
- Easy to use : Make sure that there is no water or foreign objects in the charging port port,plug the V2L adapter into Hyundai Ioniq 5/Ioniq 6 or Kia EV 6 charger port,Open the other end of the cover.Then plug your AC cable into the NEMA 5-15 receptacle on the back of the adapter, make sure it is safe to use electricity and do not exceed the 15 amp maximum output.
- Usage Scenario: Suitable for road trips, camping, tailgating, barbecues, and also for emergency offices and other activities.
- Easy to carry: The V2L adapter is lightweight and small enough to fit easily in the glove box and trunk. Please note that with the rear end cover closed, it is only compatible with electric vehicles using the US standard J1772 plug having V2L capabilities and is not compatible with other electric vehicles.
No customer reviews for the moment.